Gekko Manager Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
04:07:29 PM
Home Login Register
+  Gekko Manager Forum
|-+  Other
| |-+  Free Post
| | |-+  Has anyone ever used file manager- Power Desk?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Has anyone ever used file manager- Power Desk?  (Read 10696 times)
jimoer
New User

« on: April 27, 2008, 02:51:28 AM »

I have & have been using it for some time now,. it's just.. that.. they have a pay one.. now.. an i had one.. that came with another product i installed.
it was great.. now it is not as kool.. this one GekkoManager i'm testing for my own benefits of course needless to say all the options of PowerDesk need to be applied to:

Our Gekko manager..

I mean what Lizard would not want to be the best Lizard in town.. right! huh? Like a start on the File options next to Mark next to Command..at the top of shell .
a-photo-viewer-pane/option/ an open & shut Cd Rom/option / a/destroy/ option/ an/encrypt/decrypt/option/ with/ save settings on exit/erase diskette/copy diskette/ format diskette/ label diskette/ a lot huh?

Really.. now.. of all these options.. i would choose a /viewer picture pane/, as well.. the option to : click on C: drive and click on the file your looking for, and seeing contents of that file in  the next pane.. without having to make another guesture & losing your spot.. incase it was a mis-file.. or next to it.. or a wrong click, if any of these... you have to click back.. to get to the spot, and look for your last position..this way.. your still there.. and you can click on.. till dawns.. early light.. easy search method for looking in each folder to see contents right on down the line till you hit bottom.. very helpfull in all respects..

later.. people.. have a good day/ night - evening/ weekend /spring /summer/ fall... into winter.. an a good*google life in general.. to ya all.

jimoer`
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Template Design By Nuno Guerra